"¿Sabias que lo malo de la música es el placer de disfrutarla?
...Tienes que disfrutar la música
pero la gente que no conoce su valor no puede disfrutarla."

• • • •

"Did you know that the bad of the music is the pleasure of enjoying it?
... You have to enjoy the music
but the people who does not know its value cannot enjoy it."

MORNING MUSUME "NACHATTE RENAI" SPECIAL GENERATION JUL-27-2009

domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

::KBS Music Bank 090705::

KBS Music Bank 050709


2PM - Hate You
2PM Save Energy Song
4Minute - Hot Issue
KWill - One Dropp
Lee Jung Hyun - Vogue It Girl
M - Minnovation
Mon HeeJun - Toy
Shinee - Juliette
SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish
Taegoon - Super Star (Remix)

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

{
{I haѵe|I've} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4} hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. {It's|It is}
prеtty ωoгth еnough fоr me.
{Іn my oρinion|Рerѕonally|In my view},
іf all {ωebmaѕters|site ownerѕ|webѕі

Here іѕ my web ѕitе :: tree service
{Also see my|My|my} {site|website|page|webpage|web page|web site}{ > |: | :: | - }christmas trees