"¿Sabias que lo malo de la música es el placer de disfrutarla?
...Tienes que disfrutar la música
pero la gente que no conoce su valor no puede disfrutarla."

• • • •

"Did you know that the bad of the music is the pleasure of enjoying it?
... You have to enjoy the music
but the people who does not know its value cannot enjoy it."

MORNING MUSUME "NACHATTE RENAI" SPECIAL GENERATION JUL-27-2009

domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

::Kim Joon - Kuroki Meisa - The The Band::

Artista: Kim Joon [Feat. Kim Hyung Joong SS501] [Korean]
Music Video: Kim Ju is O.K [right title for me, he is absolutly OK haha, my F2]
Download:
Music Start!

*Support T-Max and their new album ^_^


Artista: Kuroki Meisa [Japanese]
Music Video: SHOCK Unmei
Referencia: Namie Amuro
Download:
Music Start!

*This is high recommended, she remembers me to Namie Amuro around 4 years earlier. I liked the song and video, it's a simple MV but the song is pretty fine ^^

Artista: The The Band [Korean]
Categoria: Nuevo Artista
Music Video: I'm Gonna Miss You
Download: Music Start!

*This is a very good video. The The Band is a new artist! you'll like the song I'm certain!


Mary a.k.a Marixi