"¿Sabias que lo malo de la música es el placer de disfrutarla?
...Tienes que disfrutar la música
pero la gente que no conoce su valor no puede disfrutarla."

• • • •

"Did you know that the bad of the music is the pleasure of enjoying it?
... You have to enjoy the music
but the people who does not know its value cannot enjoy it."

MORNING MUSUME "NACHATTE RENAI" SPECIAL GENERATION JUL-27-2009

miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009

::Morning Musume - Super Junior - Boys Before Flowers - F3 & Son Dam Bi - SHINee & KARA::

Artist: Morning Musume [Japan]
Single: Nº39th "Shouganai Yume Oibito"
Release Date: May 13th, 2009

Download: Music Start!

Morning Musume's single Nº39th has debuted #1 first place in Oricon List with 23.000 copies sold ^_^.
We are all FANS! very happy ^____^ that's my happi face *keke :D
Congratulations! the hard work deserves it & more!
MM fightiiing!!!



Oricon Daily Chart

*1 23,039 モーニング娘。
*2 19,654 w-inds.
*3 15,469 VAMPS
*4 ゆずグレン
*5 THE ALFEE
*6 加藤ミリヤ×清水翔太
*7 中島美嘉
*8 清春
*9 Superfly
*10 JUJU
Artist: Morning Musume [Japanese]
Music Video: Shouganai Yume Oibito - Dance Shot Ver.
Single: Nº 39
Download:
Music Start!



Artist: Morning Musume [Japanese]
Music Video: Shouganai Yume Oibito - Close Up Ver.
Single: Nº39th
Download:
Music Start!



Artist: Morning Musume [Japanese]
Single: Shouganai Yume Oibito
Music Show: Music Japan - May 10th, 2009
Download:
Music Start!




The MV for Super Junior's "It's You" aired at May 11th was in fact a leaked version. The official version is now released but it's pretty much the same music video with added special effects.
"Sorry, Sorry" was a great song and "It's You" also has its merits.
Will Super Junior's "It's You" take down 2PM's "Again & Again"?
Let the idol battle begin...! :D

Artist: Super Junior [Korean]
Music Video [non official]: "It's You"
Promotion: May 17th at SBS Inkigayo [Debut Stage]
Album: Super Junior’s Repackaged -Sorry Sorry Ver.C
Release Date: May 17th, 2009
Download:
Music Start!


New Songs:
It's You
She Wants It
Love Disease
Love U More

Track List:
01. SORRY, SORRY
02. 그녀는 위험해 (She Wants It)
03. 너라고 (It’s You)
04. 사랑이 죽는 병 (Love Disease)
05. 첫번째 이야기 (Love U More)
06. 니가 좋은 이유 (Why I like you)
07. 마주치지 말자 (Let’s not…)
08. 앤젤라 (Angela)
09. RESET
10. MONSTER
11. WHAT IF
12. 이별… 넌 쉽니(Heartquake) (Featuring 동방신기_U-Know & Micky)
13. CLUB No.1 (Featuring YeonHee, Lee)
14. HAPPY TOGETHER
15. 죽어있는 것 (Dead at heart)
16. SHINING STAR

Download: Music Start!

This is the Official It's You MV with English SUB of lyric.



I believe threre is not much difference, only about the special effects and one of the boys [don't know the name] close up, and some other things but it's almost the same and Yesung looks HOT-HOT-HOT-HOT and HOT **Y_Y**

I don't know just I get the feeling that he isn't in the right place xD lol, I mean I don't know if SuJu graduate or something but he should sing alone, he should be solist ...just SuJu is not for him, I mean he has the soul maybe, probably, still he has ..errmm something XD a bite lol [like morning musume members has the soul for...] but ..oh well just my opinion :D but SuJu are a bunch of girls ooh well I said it I said it! XD sorry-sorry I can't shout my mouth serious! - no offens please, I don't care really they're funny doing silly things, besides, he's 27st?? yeah he can wait until 30st! [being sarcastic indeed!] and who cares!? lol I can understand why eeteuk wants be there, he'll absolutly never grow up! - but Yesung!
WHY?? he IS in there still???! WTF! happen with this ppl?? lol
neglet to grow up??! o.O oh well ...cough, just my view I love Yesung being SuJu or whatever! but I'd love him more if get off from xD.




Drama: Boys Before Flowers [Korean]
Cap: Nº 1 "F4 After 5 Years"
Download:
Music Start!






Even though Boys Before Flowers wrapped up over a month ago, F4-mania refuses to go away. Whether they're filming over-hyped epilogues or literally becoming their characters, these guys just can't stay out of the news.

Music Video: Haptic Mission
Starring: F3 & Son Dam Bi
Download:
Music Start!




Artist: See Ya - DaVichi & T-ara [Korean]
Mini Album: Female Generation/Forever Love
O.S.T: Cinderella Man
Download:
Music Start!





KARA, who has been relatively out of the limelight, announced that they will make a comeback with their third mini album some time this July.A representative from DSP Entertainment spoke on the matter, "The plan is to have the girls comeback in July and their mini album will be available for purchase however, we still don't have an exact itinerary yet."Last December the girls released their "Pretty Girl" mini album and through it, the girls finally received the success that they worked so hard for. Although I was never really a fan of "Pretty Girl" I loved "Honey".



SHINee Comeback with New Concept
R O M E O


As reported earlier, Korean idol group and 2008 Best Newcomers SHINee will be making their comeback to the music scene with their new mini-album Romeo on 21st May. Romeo will be their comeback album after an absence of nearly 9 months after their first album, The SHINee World last August. SM Entertainment has just spruced up SHINee's
official website with portrait shots of their new concept plus their new music playing in the background.





^_^ this is all for now, I'll try to keep the Music Shows up so, I'm not going to Upload Music Core full show, I don't enjoy the show as much as Music Bank, anyways I may upload some performances hmm I'll ride it keke, so I'll tell later.

Take Care everyone!
♥ sarang

Bomi♥

3 comentarios:

suyu_ya dijo...

I agree with which you say about the ages, isn't strange to see guys playing to be idols with almost 30 years of age in the pocket?.Yesung will be 27 this year. Suju would be without the best singer if, hyukyun sings rather well he'd stay as the main voice if Yesung graduates, because yes i solve your doubt suju also graduate, you should know but yesung were on the verge of graduation in 2006 but kyuhyun entered and they formed KRY.
Yesung is the one that has huge possibility of being a popular solist, but not still because it's like which happens to Ai Takahashi in morning, they have the possibility of success but in the pocket hoping the moment you know.

Speaking of momusu it has gone to them with the last single i'm glad very well done also! aaah what suju did with It's You is just like Resonant Blue, the difference that suju sent dances version after night ver.
You will know that suju is the korean copy of momusu.

ask whatever

bomi19 dijo...

^^ For me is strange and freak, I believe because I'm habitued to MM and the eldest are 22st and Ai chan said she wants graduate at 23 maybe nex year, I think it's right to do, but oh well SuJu I don't know almost nothing about them so I can't agreement ^///^ without knowledge *keke.
I read the whole Yesung's biography better and hmm probably he will be out soon :D and singing only for us lol xD aww.
Maybe he and KyuHyun and Ryeowook [I learnt those names first lol KRY] could form a trio like SG WannaBe in the future :P

SuJu a MM copy xD sounds hilarous but your right, I get it.
So, I can't believe Eeteuk will be 28? right he ABSOLUTLY should get off, now! lol. Oh well just my opinion who matters my opinion! xD is not my bussiness lol only Yesung future LOL XXXD

^^ see you later and thank youuu

Gabriel dijo...

Hey cutie! So long no see! I'm pretty sorry, but at some point lost complete track of blogging, thankfully your last posts on the other blog were still in my reader. Guess what: I moved to Buenos Aires! it was in february. I'm doing fine so far, got some incomes and lots of activity!
Well, hope to hear from you soon.
Going to our dear MM ¡I miss Miki!!! but anyway loved Resonant blue and specially Shouganai... it makes me think of myself, like someone sang it to me...
Big hug!